Difference between revisions of "Slavoj Zizek:Links"
Latest revision as of 03:54, 12 September 2015
- Žižek's webpage at the Faculty of Communication and Media at the European Graduate School
- Zizek entry in the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Slavoj Žižek's Complete Bibliography in English
- Chronology of Slavoj Žižek
- Slavoj Žižek and Jacques Lacan
- The Parallax View
- "The Desert of the Real": video - New York 11/14/2001
- "Love Without Mercy": video - New York 03/10/2003
- "Documenta": video
- Lacan's Plea for Fundamentalism, video lecture
- Pop Philosophie Žižek in France-Culture
- Žižek! Astra Taylor's 2005 documentary
- A Conversation with Slavoj Zizek, audio interview
Articles by Žižek
The academic website Lacan.com contains a large number of web-accessible versions Žižek's articles, including:
- The Antinomies of Tolerant Reason
- The Act and its Vicissitudes
- Against the Double Blackmail
- Are We in a War? Do We Have an Enemy?
- Attempts to Escape the Logic of Capitalism: On the Political Tragedy of Vaclav Havel
- Bring me My Philips Mental Jacket
- Can Lenin Tell Us About Freedom Today?
- The Cunning of Reason: Lacan as Reader of Hegel
- Christians, Jews and Other Criminals: A Critique of Jean-Claude Milner
- La Clemenza di Tito, or the Ridiculously-Obscene Excess of Mercy
- A Cup of Decaf Reality
- Death's Merciless Love
- Desire: Drive = Truth: Knowledge
- For a Leftist Appropriation of the European Legacy
- German Idealism and Christianity – The Symptom
- A Glance into the Archives of Islam
- Have Michael Hardt and Antonio Negri Rewritten the Communist Manifesto for the Twenty-First Century?
- Heiner Mueller out of Joint
- Henning Mankell, the Artist of the Parallax View
- Homo Sacer as the Object of the Discourse of the University
- Hooray for Bush!
- Human Rights and Its Discontents
- Ideology Reloaded
- The Iraqi Borrowed Kettle
- The Iraqi MacGuffin
- Iraq's False Promises
- The Iraq War: Where is the True Danger?
- Is There a Proper Way to Remake a Hitchcock Film
- Jacques Lacan's Four Discourses
- The Liberal Waterloo (Or, Finally Some Good News from Washington!)
- Liberation Hurts
- The Matrix, or, the Two Sides of Perversion
- NATO, the Left Hand of God
- Nobody has to be vile
- No Sex, Please, We're Post-Human
- Objet a as Inherent Limit to Capitalism (on Michael Hardt and Antonio Negri)
- The Obscenity of Human Rights: Violence and Symptoms
- On Being Tolerant and Smug
- Over the Rainbow Coalition!
- On Divine Self-Limitation and Revolutionary Love
- Passion In The Era of Decaffeinated Belief
- A Plea for Leninist Intolerance
- The Politics of Redemption: Why is Wagner Worth Saving?
- The Pope's Failures
- Psychoanalysis and Post-Marxism: The Case of Alain Badiou
- Repeating Lenin
- Seize the Day: Lenin's Legacy
- The Sex of Orpheus
- Some Politically Incorrect Reflections on Violence in France & Related Matters:
- The Subject Supposed to Loot and Rape
- Today Iraq, Tomorrow... Democracy
- Too Much Democracy?
- Walhalla's Frigid Joys
- Welcome to the Desert of the Real (first version)
- What Is To be Done (with Lenin)?
- What Rumsfeld Doesn't Know That He Knows About Abu Ghraib
- What's Wrong with Fundamentalism?
- When the Party Commits Suicide
- Will She Ever Die?
- Will You Laugh for Me, Please
- Woman is one of the Names-of-the-Father
- You May
In These Times
The magazine of political commentary and investigative journalism, In These Times, also contains web-accessible articles by Žižek:
- Thanks, But We’ll Do It Ourselves
- The Free World ... of Slums
- Give Iranian Nukes a Chance
- Revenge of Global Finance
- Welcome to the Desert of the Real (third version)
- Laugh Yourself to Death! The New Wave of Holocaust Comedies